Restricted Investment means an Investment other than a Permitted Investment.
Restricted Period means the 40-day distribution compliance period as set forth in Regulation S.
Restricted Subsidiary of a Person means any Subsidiary of the referent Person that is not an Unrestricted Subsidiary.
Rule 144 means Rule 144 promulgated under the Securities Act.
Rule 144A means Rule 144A promulgated under the Securities Act.
Rule 903 means Rule 903 promulgated under the Securities Act.
Rule 904 means Rule 904 promulgated under the Securities Act.
S&P means Standard & Poors Ratings Group and any successor to its rating agency business.
Sale and Leaseback Transaction means any direct or indirect arrangement pursuant to which property is sold or transferred
by the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary and is thereafter leased back by the Company or a Restricted Subsidiary.
means the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Securities Act means the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
Senior Debt means:
(1) all Indebtedness of the Company or any Guarantor outstanding under Credit Facilities, and all Hedging Obligations and all
banking service, treasury management and other similar Obligations with respect thereto;
(2) any other Indebtedness of the
Company or any Guarantor permitted to be incurred under the terms of this Indenture, unless the instrument under which such Indebtedness is incurred expressly provides that it is subordinated in right of payment to the Notes or any Note Guarantee;
(3) all Obligations with respect to the items listed in the preceding clauses (1) and (2) (including any
interest accruing subsequent to the filing of a petition of bankruptcy at the rate provided for in the documentation with respect thereto, whether or not such interest is an allowed claim under applicable law).
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the preceding, Senior Debt will not include:
(1) any liability for federal, state, local or other taxes owed or owing by the Company;
(2) any Indebtedness of the Company or any of its Subsidiaries to the Company or any of its Subsidiaries or other Affiliates;
(3) any trade payables; or
(4) the portion of any Indebtedness that is incurred in violation of this Indenture.
Shelf Registration Statement means the Shelf Registration Statement as defined in the Registration Rights Agreement.